Property Litigaton Solicitor
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have the opportunity to work for quality clients and be an integral part of a well-known Property Litigation team based in Milton Keynes. There is genuine scope for career progression in the team. You will have the opportunity to work with market leaders in the Property litigation sector.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will:
Work closely with clients to provide commercial solutions.
- Act for a range of clients from retail, investor, development and commercial clients.
- Advise on a range of property disputes on both the landlords and tenant side.
- Will deal with asset management issues, termination of tenancies, forfeiture, break notices, dilapidations, lease renewals, possession claims, rights to light and rent arrears.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 0 to 5 years PQE however, applications from solicitors with differing levels of PQE will also be considered.
- You will have previous experience gained in either a busy commercial private practice team or in an In House environment.
- You must have worked in a similar position and be capable of handling a wide range of litigation matters with minimum supervision.
- You will be able to evidence proven results in a similar fast paced legal environment.
- Applications from candidates with an In House background are also welcome.
- Offer a competitive salary + benefits.
Applications from those considering part time opportunities will be considered. There is scope to for full agile working with home working available.
For more information on this Property Litigation Solicitor role based in Milton Keynes or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2562 or by emailing email@example.com.
Apply for Property Litigaton Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly