IP / IT DISPUTES 2-5PQE - GLOBAL FIRM
The contentious side of the firm's global TMT practice advises on a wide-range of disputes spanning brands, copyright, data, confidential information and patents, major IT procurement disputes and related commercial/contractual disputes work in the IP/IT sector. The contentious IP practice is part of a large leading global IP practice with specialists across the US, Europe, Asia, Australia and elsewhere.
An opportunity has arisen for a contentious IP/tech associate to join the London team and take a high level of responsibility and help build client relationships as part of the firm's strategic plans for growth in this space.
The culture of the firm, and especially from the partner leading the search is friendly and open. The firm subscribe to modern work:life balance and agile working principles. Target hours of 1500 is very reasonable and remuneration relative to the hours is very generous - up to c.£115,000.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
Apply for IP / IT DISPUTES 2-5PQE - GLOBAL FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Information Technology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Arbitration Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking