COMMERCIAL IP PARTNER - FOLLOWING NOT ESSENTIAL
We have been exclusively mandated by our client, an international intellectual property practices of 130 years standing with numerous offices in Europe. They are building their City office as the focus of their long term strategic plans for growth.
They are seeking a Commercial IP Partner, ideally primarily Soft IP (and disputes experience also a distinct plus) to head up the London team and build the practice with the full support of the firm. Following highly desirable, but by no means essential as the firm have considerable work to hand over.
The team is headed by a dynamic and driven partner who has successfully built the team in England and internationally and is now pushing to build the City team. He is seeking someone with energy and ideally someone enthused by the prospect of building a team so management / mentoring experience expected. They are ideally seeking a junior partner of a few years standing.
Whilst the firm is ambitious, they also recognise the needs for work:life balance and flexibility - this is a great firm to work for.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
Apply for COMMERCIAL IP PARTNER - FOLLOWING NOT ESSENTIAL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Trademarks Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Protection Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)