Real Estate Solicitor
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
Are you a Commercial Property Senior Associate 5-7 years PQE seeking an opportunity to work alongside Partners with exceptional backgrounds? They are open to remote working on a permanent or flexible basis.
This firm have attracted many Lawyers out of larger practices, who have been looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued without sacrificing on quality of work and clients.
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal with a quality of work on par with some of the most well-known law firms.
As well as continuing to attract high-quality work, this firm are thriving. In the last five years they have nearly doubled in size and this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance, with the infrastructure to support remote working on a permanent basis.
This established and highly-regarded firm is seeking a Commercial Property Senior Associate 5-7 years PQE.
This role will sit within a established and growing team. They have some leading individuals in the department who have attracted very high quality and high value work, and they are now looking to create further structure below the Partners.
The commercial property team deals with an exceptional quality of work. This has held them in good stead throughout 2020, where they have had plenty of work and have continued to grow. They have had some of the best months in their history as of late.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Landlord and tenant
- High-value acquisitions and disposals
- Various Leases and Licenses
- Investment and Development
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 5-7 years PQE
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
- You will handle a broad range of work with a good level of autonomy and confidence
- You will experience in managing, maintaining and developing trusted and loyal client relationships
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
- You will have excellent support from a large REF team
- This team is taking more market share and now an exciting time to join
This is a first-class opportunity for a Commercial Property Senior Associate 5-7 years PQE to join a leading, London-based.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly