HEAD OF WILLS, PARTNER, LONDON (WFH/REMOTE WORKING), TO £120K PLUS BENEFITS
QC Legal is pleased to present a unique and spectacular opportunity for a well experienced lawyer to become part of a fast-growth personal finance start-up designed to help Muslims make smart financial decisions. We are exclusively instructed. Our client, IslamicFinanceGuru, are passionate about business and are busy solving a global problem. Our client is breaking their traffic records every month and have a big, on a global mission to make Islamic Finance both accessible to all and easily understood. In light of this, we are looking for the right person to join the very talented team and Head the IFG Wills Department. Are you ready to break some records?
- Drafting and updating precedents and liaising with Counsel.
- Building out, motivating and supervising your team to ensure high performance.
- Spending a significant amount of time on, and be enthused by, business development, in particular with charities.
- Demonstrating technical excellence in marrying the intricacies of Islamic law with English law. You will be able to technically synthesise the various moving parts into sound, watertight legal documents.
- Excited about working with cutting-edge technology and an engineering team to implement a technology-enabled legal service.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth.
The Ideal Candidate – You?
Although these requirements aren’t exhaustive, you’re likely to be a good fit only if you are hitting most of these points:
- Likely to be a Partner or Senior Associate at a reputable firm, a qualified solicitor (minimum 5 PQE).
- Ideally you are STEP qualified (or equivalent). You do not need Islamic law experience as you can pick this up but must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- You must be able to demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business.
- Most of all, to demonstrate entrepreneurial and work winning flair. To show an entrepreneurial instinct with experience of winning work and building relationships.
- Market-leading salary.
- Being part of a genuinely mission-driven, collaborative and talented team, tackling a huge problem and playing a big part in our growth story.
- Ability to work from home.
- Work in partnership with leadership and vision-setting in mind for the business.
- Professional development budget.
Interested? Give us a call.
Due to our exclusive instructions all CVs sent direct will be reversed to QC Legal and will not count as an introduction of any sort.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you can add to this journey. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for HEAD OF WILLS, PARTNER, LONDON (WFH/REMOTE WORKING), TO £120K PLUS BENEFITS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly