This Top 200 UK national firm are multiple award winners and recognised for having some of the most collaborative and cohesive working cultures in the UK. This practice powerhouse are now looking for a Corporate Partner with 'intimate knowledge of the Cambridgeshire & East Anglia market to lead the corporate team and significantly expand their offering.
This role is offered with great incentives schemes, full support, investment, development and flexible working as well.
Highly ranked in both The Top 200, Legal 500 and Chambers guides. This firm has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months and is now contending with some of the larger corporate firms in the area. The Legal 500 have been particularly confident in the firm's abilities and have ranked 30 different categories across its national sites.
The firm attributes a lot of their success to their exceptional knowledge and understanding of the specialist fields of law that the Lawyers practice. They don't have the intensity and stress of heavy KPI's which is an agreed feel throughout the firm, so the employees can take the time to understand the needs of their clients.
The firm is truly multi-service, and this but is well known for their notable strengths in; planning and major projects, public law, corporate and commercial, real estate, private wealth, family, employment, litigation, charity and the not-for-profit sectors.
What about the role?
The firm is seeking to hire a Corporate Lawyer or Partner into their expanding Cambridge office
The successful applicant will ideally be familiar with the legal, political and business landscape in Cambridge and East Anglia generally, the firm are looking to grow with an established individual who has connections to a range of clients in the area.
You will deal with a varied client base ranging from smaller tech companies right up to FTSE 250 companies and will make for a much more interesting caseload. The team advises on all forms of;
- Corporate transactions, M&A's and joint ventures
- Private equity to IPOs,
- Capital reorganisations and restructurings
- Joint ventures, together with all corporate governance.
What's the role?
- The firm are seeking to hire a Corporate Lawyer or Partner 6 - 8 PQE + to help lead and drive change in a well-established and close-knit team
- You will have good corporate experience from a leading corporate team
- You will have good technical knowledge
- You will be an ambitious candidate and commercially aware
Whats on offer?
- Legal 500 ranked work and the opportunity to work alongside likeminded corporate lawyers
- An excellent benefits package coupled with an emphasis on work life balance
- Liaising with senior Lawyers in London on interesting projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join this Top 100, leading national corporate department, based in Cambridge
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Corporate Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly