Employment Associate: This industry-leading practice offers an Employment Associate cutting edge resources and access to working with some of the most prestigious FTSE Blue Chip Organisations on a global scale.
Once an insurance giant, to one of the fastest growing full-service law firms. This international firm has excelled through the ranks and sits firmly in the rankings as a Top 30 UK Firm, with a global presence and offices across 5 continents. The firm achieved a record-breaking increase in turnover in the past 3 years due to the success of their entrepreneurial approach and transforming leadership - the sky is the limit when it comes to opportunity and progression.
The firm offers a war chest for investment and has excelled through lateral Partner recruitment from top firms, laying down the infrastructure with an abundance of quality work - demonstrated by a client base with an international scope working with some of the largest companies across the globe.
The firm has significant international expertise in real estate, insurance and health, telecoms, infrastructure, engineering and consumer goods sectors - with over 30 rankings at band 1. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside like-minded, driven individuals in a collaborative, supportive culture. The firm strongly believes flexibility is a key component a sustainable work-life balance and this is demonstrated through the autonomous and flexible working approach and realistic yearly billable target.
Opportunity for an Employment Associate to join this Top 20 international practice in their headquartered City of London office.
The Employment group is recognised as one of the best in the country. The department comprises of 90 highly specialised employment lawyers equipped with cutting edge resources to tackle complex projects, executive level employment law issues such as senior level recruitment & termination, executive compensation arrangements, team moves and restrictive covenants. The team regularly advises across the financial services sector on a variety of these issues against the backdrop of a wider FCA regulatory regime.
You will work on both Domestic and International matters with the International teams based across 5 continents. The team acts for a large number of FTSE blue chip organisations.
- You will be dealing with strategic employment law advice, complex employment tribunal claims, cross-border issues, restructuring & Redundancy, Complex Grievances at a Senior level including discrimination and whistle blowing and Senior Executive/board room issues. The role will also involve high value and high court litigation.
- You will be working on both domestic and international matters, helping the growing global team.
- You will have significant employment law experience working in a City / International Private practice/ Institution
- You will have strong communication skills
- It would be advantageous if you have experience working with clients in the Financial or Tech or Infrastructure or other regulator services
- You will be commercially aware and enthusiastic towards Business development.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation