Public Procurement Lawyer, leading defense company, Reading
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
We are recruiting a public procurement lawyer for our client, a leading defense company based in Reading. This is an exciting and newly created role reporting directly into the Head of Legal working with a very collegiate legal team.
Key responsibilities include advising on:
- public procurement legislation e.g. Public Contracts Regulations 2015, Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations 2011 (DSPCR), including exclusions/exemptions arising out of the legislation;
- regulated tender processes e.g. advertisement of the contract opportunity, and the carrying out of a fair and transparent competitive contract award processes;
- contractual provisions to take account of compliance with public procurement regulations;
- the implications of being subject to the procurement regimes, and on procurement strategies and processes in light of the regime; and
- responding to complaints and challenges from suppliers.
- Upskilling the company on public procurement legislation via training and/or preparation of reference material.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ PQE in house or in private practice at a leading law firm and be able to demonstrate strong experience in public procurement law. You will need to have excellent drafting, negotiation, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organisational and computer skills. If you have great attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
Apply for Public Procurement Lawyer, leading defense company, Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly