Projects Associate, 1-4PQE – Top Tier International Firm
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-established practice, working on the most cutting-edge, complex and world-leading work.
This market leader is looking for a new member in its Projects team. The team’s clients include the most sophisticated sponsors, project and construction companies, debt providers and governments. They work in a range of sectors, including all types of energy (including renewables), social infrastructure, transport, telecommunications, waste & water, mining and natural resources.
You will be/have:
- A qualified lawyer 1–4+ PQE from a good projects practice
- Excellent academics
- A resilient self-starter with the intellectual curiosity and versatility to continuously acquire, build upon and share knowledge
- Experience in at least one of:
- Project finance related work; or
- Infrastructure acquisition work
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Clear understanding of law firm economics and an understanding of the firm's strategic priorities
- A person of sound judgement and core values, able to establish a high level of credibility
Salary ranges from £98k+ depending on level of experience.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role or your search in general, please contact Larissa Rea at RedLaw Recruitment.
Apply for Projects Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly