Commercial Property Lawyer – 6+ to Partner
6+ pqe to Partner
Converse Law offers businesses a genuinely different approach to legal services. Free from the constraints of a traditional law firm, we are a modern, commercial and agile business undertaking high quality work for great clients.
What else can we tell you?
- we’re experts in our specialist areas of commercial law - with a particular strength in commercial property and real estate matters
- we believe the best marketing is to do a great job – our clients enjoy working with us and most new clients are recommended to us by existing clients or other professionals
- we also like working with our clients – and whilst Cheltenham is our base, our clients are national.
- we believe in flexible working and a positive work life balance and having some fun along the way
- we’re profitable and proud of it
Our client base continues to grow and we now have an exciting opportunity to work alongside other experienced colleagues advising on a variety of interesting commercial property projects and transactions.
What about you?
- you’ll be seeking a positive and supportive working environment where you can grow and develop your skills to be the best you can be.
- a team player, you’ll be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- you’re likely to be at least 6 pqe, with no upper limit on your level of experience.
- you’ll have strong commercial property experience – which will include acquisitions, disposals and landlord & tenant. The firm is known for its residential development work, so previous exposure to this area of work would be helpful but is not a pre-requisite.
- you’ll be seeking genuine career progression and a competitive salary package
We are determined to do things differently for the benefit of our clients and our people. If you are looking for something different and would like to join us, or find out more, please apply below or contact Andrew Kelly at email@example.com or 07990 587889.
Motus Legal recruitment are exclusively retained on this assignment.