Residential Property Solicitor
This is a rare opportunity to work for undoubtedly one of the highest-calibre law firms in London for property work.
They are highly ranked in the Top 50, known for their exceptional quality and rich history.
This firm is pioneering and a leader in their field. They are market-leaders in dealing with a broad range of both domestic and international clients handling contentious and non-contentious legal, business and personal matters.
Their industry knowledge and expertise put them ahead of the curve - they stand out in the market to both clients and prospective employees.
Specialisms at the firm include Banking, high-value Commercial Property, HNW/UHNW Private Client, Family and Employment.
Their client base includes global organisations, a large amount of high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, charities and UHNW private clients.
The firm is looking to hire an Residential Property Solicitor into their prestigious City of London team.
The quality of the work this team handles is at the highest level.
This is a chance to join one of the City of London's leading firms for high net worth residential property work.
In this role, you will be:
- Working in all aspects of freehold/leasehold property conveyancing including sales and purchases and management matters.
- You will be acting on property finance transactions, typically as separate representation for private banks in obtaining security over freehold/leasehold interests and on refinancing.
- You will be required to give general advice on property matters and to liaise with agents as well as clients and their advisers.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to progress their career as a Residential Property Solicitor in the City of London.
- You'll need to have at least 3, but ideally 4-6 years PQE and a strong background in high end residential property
- Efficient communication and ability to manage a complex workload and handle multiple matters at any one time.
- Should be able to demonstrate high intellect with a pragmatic and commercial approach.
- 2:1 degree and above preferred
Securing a role with this leading firm can be a career-changing opportunity - one which will open up doors and create opportunity for you, for the rest of your career.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Charlie at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly