CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION ASSOCIATE, 1-4 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER, TO £65K PLUS BENEFITS
Calling all Contentious Construction lawyers! We have a unique opportunity with one of our regular top global clients. Are you a contentious construction lawyer with at least 1 year previous experience? Keep reading.
- You will be focusing on domestic and international construction disputes.
- You will be acting for a varied client and sector base, gaining experience in all aspects of disputes avoidance, highly complex disputes in the infrastructure, management and resolution of high quality and construction and transport sectors.
- You will be expected to advise at all stages of a project’s lifecycle, from inception through to construction and into the operational phase.
- You will be joining a team with a reputation for success in providing practical, contractual, operational and risk management advice on distressed, high-value or strategically critical projects.
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving at least a 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have a strong track record of successfully leading and managing projects.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and communicator (written and verbal).
- You will be able to handle a large workload, multiple priorities and working in a fast paced environment.
- Lastly, you will be able to recognise and act on business opportunities for the firm, including repeat business.
- Our client is an international giant with a reputation for success and excellent client service.
- The firm has a market-leading Construction team with an impressive client portfolio – there will never be a dull day in the office!
- The firm prides itself on its warm, innovative and inclusive environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Flexible working is part of the deal too.
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.