- Experience Level
- Not Disclosed
Errington Legal are seeking a recruitment consultant with experience in professional services, or someone from a legal background looking for a career change, to work primarily in Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds but also with the opportunity of working at home.
We have long standing relationships with leading law firms, in house legal teams in FTSE listed companies in tech, education, R&D and life sciences.
This role will focus on senior level and retained search projects with clients such as these and offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
As a business we truly care about the future of our candidates’ careers, our clients’ businesses, and our reputation as recruitment consultants that deliver.
- Articulate and professional in your approach
- The ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- An interest in law
- Ambitious and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous recruitment, HR or legal experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Flexible working, including some home working
- An ambitious, encouraging and friendly working environment
- Above market salary and uncapped commission
- Genuine opportunity for progression
If you like the look of this role, please apply now.
Alternatively for further information and a confidential discussion contact Eleanor Sidgwick or Sean Dodsworth at Errington Legal.
“I was extremely impressed by Errington Legal’s professionalism and knowledge of the sector and their client base, which assisted me in making the right decisions. I would not hesitate to recommend Errington Legal.“
“I have dealt with recruitment agencies in the past that were all pretty similar in their approach to my needs. Errington Legal I found were refreshingly different.“
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly