Construction Litigation Associate
Construction Dispute Resolution (Solicitor/Barrister): You will have the opportunity to join one of the most reputable and prestigious construction teams globally. This multi-service firm is well-known nationally and internationally as one of the leading advisors within the construction disputes sector. They act for some of the top contractors worldwide as well as private and public sector clients. You will join a team that is equipped to advise on the whole project.
Ranked as a Global 100 law firm, with offices covering UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. This firm is the proud recipient of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, as well a number of other awards and publications across the world. This Top 20 law firm has been awarded law firm of the year, as well as being a highly regarded firm within the Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction sectors. They are far-reaching global experts and are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Disputes Solicitor/Barrister to join this Top 20 law firm.
Highly ranked in the Legal 500, the construction disputes team has an unrivalled reputation in acting for project companies, developers, contractors, funders, insurance and public bodies and act for a significant amount of the UK’s top contractors. The team have a deep understanding of the construction sector and due to their national and international coverage they can act on all forms of dispute resolution.
- Act on high-quality construction work, both live project advisory work and formal disputes.
- Have exposure to formal disputes include adjudication, arbitration, litigation, mediation and other ADR.
- You will be given responsibilities regardless of your PQE and have the opportunity to develop client relationships.
- Work on UK and International instructions; and
- Genuine long-term career prospects and development opportunities.
- You will be a Construction Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Barrister 1-4 years PQE.
- Previous and technical experience within construction disputes and advisory within an established private practice or large in-house practice.
- Interest in Business Development
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Dispute Resolution (Solicitor/Barrister) to join this Top 20 law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.