Planning Solicitor NQ+
One of the leading national commercial firms.
Due to the number of large exciting projects in the pipeline there is a need to recruit an additional specialist planning solicitor to the team. The team currently handles a large variety of high quality work for both private and public sector clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with members of the Planning team and wider firm to meet client needs, providing clients with commercially focused planning advice and guidance. The role is likely to involve some travel in view the projects we undertake
- To have conduct of various matters and work as part of the team on larger projects
- Help support growth for the Planning practice both nationally and in the relevant location
- Qualified solicitor NQ+ in planning
- The ideal candidate will have some private practice experience and good experience on CPO matters
- Technically strong and good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A team player, who has the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.