Corporate Lawyer - Public Markets. Top 100 Firm. 3 month + FTC
We are working with a Top 100 firm in London who are looking to bring on board a Corporate Lawyer with experience in handling public markets work for a contract of at least 3 months in duration. Due to the demand the team are facing, this contract is ideally to start ASAP. Successful candidates are likely to have at least 2 years' PQE.
The corporate team advise clients on a full array of matters to include corporate M&A both nationally and internationally; joint ventures and shareholder agreements; LLPs/Partnership; business structuring and restructuring; private and public equity fundraising including through the EIS and SEIS schemes, venture capital and private fundraisings and listings and secondary fundraisings on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, AIM and Aquis Exchange.
Due to an increase in workflow, the team is very keen to secure some interim assistance. Whilst this is initially in the form of a 3-month fixed term contract, there is potential for further extension.
The successful individual will be working closely with notable Partners within the team and will receive excellent exposure to some new and high value work coming to the team - specifically in relation to public market work and listings on the London Stock Exchange.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years' PQE from a notable corporate team within the City, West End or a ranked team within a regional firm
- A strong corporate background with experience in handling public market work and listings on the London Stock Exchange
- A hunger for being involved in high quality and high value work
- Commitment to delivering the best service to clients
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice
Whilst this contract is to start ASAP, the firm may have some flexibility for the right candidate.
This 3-month contract represents an outstanding opportunity to be involved in high value public corporate work and work alongside notable Partners within the market.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com