Junior Legal Counsel
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Legal Counsel has arisen within a friendly, regulated business based in Stoke. This is a great opportunity for a commercial lawyer or NQ with a commercial seat to gain varied in-house experience in a supportive team.
- Drafting and reviewing supplier agreements.
- Providing general legal advice to the business, in particular to the procurement, HR and IT functions.
- Advising on queries relating to our customer terms and conditions.
- Reviewing NDA's.
- Updating template documents.
- Supporting the GDPR framework.
- Assisting with litigation.
- Training the business on regulatory and compliance matters.
- NQ - 3 PQE lawyer with commercial experience.
- Background in a large private practice or in-house.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Excellent academics.
This opportunity will provided a junior lawyer with varied commercial experience within a supportive and flexible environment. Perfect for a lawyer who wishes to maintain good work/life balance whilst progressing their career.