Residential Development Solicitor - Greater London
New! - a leading Legal 200 firm with a Chambers-rated Residential Development team are now looking to add an ambitious individual (1-2 PQE+) to their growing practice. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a high-performing and supportive team with a unique platform for career progression longer-term.
The successful individual will join the prestigious New Homes Division which provides a high-quality legal service to clients on all aspects of the development of land. This will be by way of assistance with the acquisition and disposal of sites for residential and mixed-use development (whether immediate or strategic). This will include advising on; restrictive covenants, easements, affordable housing, leases, planning, highway agreements and agreements for supply of services.
The firms real estate teams complement each other and provide a full range of services to the developer, which other specialist residential development teams may not be able to offer. This is particularly relevant to the provision of mixed-use schemes; advice on acquisition funding; the negotiation of development agreements and construction documentation and/or the letting of commercial premises.
We are seeking a Solicitor who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong academics: educated to degree level and a strong LPC pass (or equivalent) and hold a clean practising certificate from the SRA
- 1-2 years of residential development experience
- Confident with all aspects of residential led development and ideally with experience of mixed-use schemes and compliance with the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders’ Handbook.
- Experience working as a trainee or qualified solicitor within a firm known for its residential development.
- IT literate including proficient with Microsoft applications and self-sufficient in using document management systems and the internet as business tools.
- Analytical ability: able to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Communication: able to express oneself clearly orally and in writing, and to do so in a manner that is concise and assertive, but courteous and professional.
- Quality: produces work which is consistently accurate, produces drafts which are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- Planning and organising
If you are considering a career change and would like to join a C|hambers-rated market leader in residential development matters, we would like to hear from you!
A highly attractive financial package is on offer + benefits
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, to discuss further, contact: email@example.com - in strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Real Estate Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Commercial property Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Property Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in England