Commercial Litigator (5-7 PQE) – CAYMAN – Major Firm – Top Tier Associate/Barrister Required
The litigation practice of this prestigious and market leading offshore firm specializes in complex and high profile international commercial disputes, covering international arbitration and ADR, insolvency and restructuring, contentious banking and financial services disputes, fraud and asset tracing, distressed funds disputes as well as some trust litigation.
Much like most other Cayman roles, the firm is specifically targeting top tier associates/barristers from London or other major Commonwealth centers. The firm is offering an extremely attractive salary and benefits package and you can say goodbye to the taxman!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)