Associate - Business Immigration
A modern working environment with flexible working, high-quality work and progression within a long-established firm is all on offer here. Are you an Business Immigration Associate looking for a change?
This firm is far and away from City of London firms in their environment and the way they operate, but despite this, regularly deal with the highest quality of work.
With a range of services under one roof, they provide a City-firm quality offering to their eclectic and established client base of entrepreneurs, business owners, start-ups, established and listed national/international companies.
This firm is able to offer a modern way of working, including working from home.
The Immigration team are looking for a knowledgeable and competent Immigration Associate to assist in driving forward the department and servicing their high-quality client base. There are excellent prospects to progress further within the team and firm as a whole.
The work includes but is not limited to:
- Advice to start-up and newly arriving businesses in the UK
- Existing businesses wishing to bring non-UK nationals to the UK
- Advice on Visas - investor, work, sole representative
Broad knowledge and expertise from a reputable practice is highly desired to cope with the range of high-quality matters the firm attract.
You will be:
- You will be a Business Immigration Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- You will have worked in a strong department and had exposure to high level work
- You will be dynamic, keen to progress and assist in developing the department
- You will be an individual who is able to build excellent rapport and relationships with clients
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is above market rate with excellent benefits and an unrivalled work life balance
- You will be given the full set up to be able to work from home. The firm believe giving lawyers more autonomy really helps with development and keeping a fresh, clear mind, which benefits you, the clients and the team.
This role would be ideal for an Immigration Solicitor looking to drive their career forward, take over relationships and assist in further developing the department.
You will be based in the firms West End, London office, but you will have the full set up to work remotely.