Real Estate Finance Associate
Real Estate Finance Associate
Unique Opportunity, Flexibility and Quality Work
*Highly Competitive Remuneration*
An International Corporate Commercial Law firm headquartered in London is seeking a mid-level Real Estate Finance Associate to join their expanding Real Estate Department. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Finance Associate to work closely with two highly acclaimed and sought-after City trained Partners who are keen to develop your career. This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance solicitor who is keen to further deepen their client relationships, working on established, notable client portfolios, and to hone their corporate commercial acumen.
The Law Firm
This Global Corporate Commercial Law firm with an enviable client base of national and international entities. Highly collegiate and skilled, the firm comprises City and Top Tier Legal 500 lawyers who are professional, commercially minded, down-to-Earth, and agile.
Reporting into two Senior Real Estate Partners, the successful Real Estate Finance Associate will be part of a small team, advising and acting for a wide range of commercial entities, including private lenders, banks, developers and investors.
- Acting for lenders on property finance transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on title, planning and searches; taking security over freehold and leasehold property
- Acting for developers and investors on commercial properties
- commercial leases and agreements for lease
- Transactional landlord and tenant
- Granting leases and lease management
- Retail and corporate lease agreements
- Letting agreements
- Dealing with a varied range of real estate and real estate finance transactions including;
- drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents
- carrying out due diligence, including the preparation of draft certificates and reports.
- Handling a variety of corporate finance, debt finance, real estate finance and development matters
- You will regularly liaise with other team members and coordinate advice from other practice areas and departments
- It is essential that the candidate is UK qualified
- Solid experience within Real Estate Finance and Commercial Property law
- Keen eye for stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Ideally have experience working within real estate and real estate finance and experience of working with borrowers, lenders, and landlords.
- You will be an agile (think on your feet and flexible around client priorities), hands-on legal professional with a strong sense of initiative, pro-activity and investigative mind-set.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly skilled, forward thinking team, the role offers the successful solicitor quality work for future career progression, as well as a mature flexible working environment. There is no billable hour requirements, as the firm tends to works with clients on a fixed fee basis. Benefits include gym membership, attractive referral fee schemes, competitive commission schedule, plenty of networking opportunities and events, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays etc. Very attractive basic salary offered.
In this role, the successful candidate will receive top-tier training in the areas of strategic business management. The position offers the successful applicant a challenging and varied workload and the opportunity to influence an already successful and growing modern law firm.
For further information for this Real Estate Finance Associate position, please apply now with your CV below.