Professional Support Lawyer - Real Estate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional support lawyer to join a market leading real estate team at this top tier international practice in Birmingham.
The firm ranks as one of the top 25 in the UK with their real estate practice being highly regarding in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
With offices throughout the UK, Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, Central America, Middle East, Africa, and Asia this is an outstanding opportunity for a professional support lawyer to join a real estate team with a truly global reach.
The professional support lawyer joining this real estate practice in Birmingham will report to the Head of real estate UK and provide support for their real estate colleagues in Birmingham and elsewhere throughout the UK, with occasional responsibilities in assisting their international colleagues as well.
The successful professional support lawyer joining this team will undertake a broad range of work which will include:
- Providing legal advice
- Updating and maintaining precedents
- Undertaking research
- Providing training to colleagues and clients
- Business development and networking
- Client relationship management
- Attending external forums and educational events
You may be an existing professional support lawyer or an otherwise experienced real estate lawyer seeking a change. This position is ideally suited to candidates between 5 and 10 years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Qualified as a real estate solicitor in England and Wales
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne – email@example.com