Structured Finance Associate (3-5+ PQE) - Cayman Islands
Prominent offshore firm would be interested to hear from aspiring onshore/offshore lawyers with strong experience across CLOs and other structured finance transactions, including repack programmes, structured funds and fund derivative products.
Applicants will possess an excellent academic pedigree and at least 3yrs PQE on a UK scale. Admitted to practice in England & Wales, Australia/NZ or Canada, experience to date will have been developed within a top tier law firm.
Offering what is a superb platform with immediate responsibility and autonomy for transactions, working closely with clients and onshore counsel, you will become a key member of what is a dynamic and progressive practice.
Benefitting from ongoing training & development, the successful candidate will also receive an exceptional financial package (tax free) in addition to genuine career progression.
Those interested in learning more should send their CV in confidence to James O’Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply directly through The Lawyer.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Funds Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Private Equity Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom