Compliance Officer/Compliance Legal Counsel - Part-time
Our client is an International manufacturing business, a worldwide recognisable brand. They are seeking a Compliance Officer on a part-time basis – the role is 25 hours a week and this can be organised in a way to suit the individual (i.e 3 days or 25 hours over 5 days etc). The Compliance Officer will form an integral part of the Finance Team reporting directly in the FD.
- Brexit impacts and consequences in the middle to long term
- Compliance management – ensuring group policies and procedures are correctly drafted and implemented in the UK, based on current, local or Group requirements
- Ensuring compliance reports are collated, analysed and submitted in a timely fashion
- Work with colleagues based in the International HQ to understand compliance requirements and the impact and interpretation into UK law, along with the analysis of possible compliance risks and mitigation measures
- Governance and Internal audit
- Co-ordination and delivery of any compliance related training and awareness sessions
- Specific compliance initiatives include, but not are not limited to:
- Privacy Compliance; GDPR
- Model of segregation of duties;
- Program of Anti-Corruption in line with UK Bribery Act and Group Policy
- UK local Legislation (including but not limited to Gender Pay Gap, Modern Slavery, Payment Practice, Tax Evasion, etc.)
- Compliance on reporting over the financial statement (financial and non-financial information);
You will be a Compliance Officer/Professional or Qualified Solicitor with outstanding communication skills and an ability to build relationships is key. You will have a flexible approach to work and able to work in a busy environment. Solid package on offer.