UK-Qualified Corporate Lawyer | Remote | Part-Time
InCloudCounsel is a legal technology company that helps some of the world’s best corporate lawyers practice law without the geographic or administrative constraints of a traditional legal practice. We offer a flexible, yet consistent part-time work arrangement that allows lawyers to supplement their existing law practice and/or pursue their other passions in life, whether they’re launching a business, starting a family, or looking to achieve a more flexible lifestyle.
InCloudCounsel lawyers utilise our cloud-based platform, which provides the ability to work remotely and practice law for top-tier companies across Asset Management, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Healthcare, and other industries. Lawyers working with InCloudCounsel are backed by a team of experienced account managers and software engineers dedicated to making the experience as efficient and rewarding as possible. We also take care of most administrative needs, such as billing and document management, allowing the lawyers to stay focused on practicing law.
InCloudCounsel Lawyer Qualifications:
- Transactional background with a top-tier law firm (Magic Circle, AmLaw 50, or similar large international law firm preferred);
- Experience drafting and negotiating M&A agreements including NDAs and engagement letters;
- Experience working with Asset Management, Investment Banking, or other Financial Services clientele;
- Technologically savvy, experience with Google Workspace a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Commitment to client service;
- Interest in leveraging technology to build efficiencies;
- England & Wales qualified;
- Language skills advantageous (French, German);
- Maintains or is willing to obtain professional indemnity insurance.
- First Round Phone Screen;
- Second Round Phone Interview;
- Reference Checks;
- Onboarding and User Setup;
- Client Engagement.
Apply to join our growing network of top-tier lawyers now.