Family Associate - 4 PQE+, Surrey
New! - a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable family practice are now looking to add an experienced and ambitious Family Associate (3-4 PQE) to join their prestigious Guildford office. The family practice offers high quality support to clients (often HNW), stemming from the experience and talent of its outstanding family lawyers who are nationally acknowledged as leaders in the field. The successful candidate will advise on all aspects of financial disputes between high-net-worth individuals, as well as on complex disputes as to arrangements for children.
The ideal individual will have a minimum of 3-4 PQE with extensive experience in matrimonial finance and private childcare matters. You will have an empathetic client manner and be looking to take an integral role in business development initiatives. This role will suit a confident and diligent mid-level Associate who is committed to providing a valuable and efficient service to clients.
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
• Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
• Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the team’s client base, the individual’s contacts and the team’s network of referrers
• Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
The firm are recognised for its high levels of employee engagement and collegiate culture with a diverse range of social events, clubs and networking opportunities on offer.
The ideal individual will be:
• Very well organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously either as the main fee earner or as an assistant to the Partners
• Display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have a commitment to providing clients with a first class service in line with the team’s reputation
• Have a strong focus on exceeding client expectations, proven evidence of anticipating client needs and resolving problems
• Be confident in communicating both orally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and professionals
A highly attractive financial package (and benefits) is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org