In-House Legal Counsel 4-9 PQE (SaaS + Open Source) • Tech Scale-up • Number 2 to GC • UK / flexible
In House Legal Counsel (Technology) 4-9 PQE - Technology Scale-Up
We are working with one of the world’s most accomplished technology companies in their niche, who are seeking to hire a talented Legal Counsel with experience in the SaaS / Open Source software. The business has been around for over 6 years, with founders having completed other projects; there is good headcount globally and the company is steadily growing.
In this varied and broad role you will support this fast growing business on:
- licensing and intellectual property
- structuring, negotiating and drafting software development and advisory agreements
- privacy issues and corporate governance.
You will be part of a small but highly professional legal team and handle matters across a number of jurisdictions. The role reports directly to General Counsel. There are excellent career prospects.
- 4-10 PQE
- At least 3 years in-house with a software / SaaS company
- UK / Ireland / NZ / AU qualified
- Trained with a reputable firm
- Experienced in negotiating and drafting software development and licensing agreements + privacy
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- Highly attractive package (base salary + bonus + benefits)
- Extremely interesting work as part of a cutting edge technology business ('cutting edge' is an overused cliche but true in this case)
- Professional and personal development including excellent training budget
- Experience within a cutting edge technology organisation
- Excellent company culture - values driven, centered around the individual; this is a place where you can be yourself at work
- Great team - quirky, relaxed, very friendly and open minded
- No politics
- No micromanagement
- Flexible / remote working options and excellent work-life balance
- The role can be based anywhere in the UK and potentially in Europe (reach out for details)
Your contact for this role is Mila Read, in-house tech legal recruiter and Director at Found Legal. Please apply below, via email, Found Legal website or pm Mila on LinkedIn:
The recruitment process is fast and efficient. We work closely with the hiring team and will be able to best position you for this exciting opportunity.