Leveraged Finance Associate, 3-5 Years’ PQE, Mandarin Fluent, London
QC Legal is pleased to be working with an award winning firm in their search for a leveraged finance lawyer for their London office. You will have at least 3 years’ previous experience coupled with a fluency in Mandarin. This is a very unique opportunity to work with a firm who is considered a natural choice for FTSE100 clients and alike. Ready to hear more?
- You will have experience in a myriad of banking matters representing both lenders and major corporate borrowers, corporate banking and cross border international finance transactions that have Chinese connections.
- You will be very familiar with Loan Market Associate and/or Asia Pacific Loan Market Association documentation.
- You will be advising on real estate finance, project finance, bilateral and syndicated loan facilities and acquisition finance.
- You are required to be fluent in Mandarin as the role involves cross-border financing transactions specific to China and Hong Kong. You will have the opportunity to work with a London based native Chinese banking and finance partner who advises a large number of Chinese banks and corporates.
- Aside from having a more than impressive client portfolio, our client also boasts a non-hierarchical collaborative environment.
- Our client offers an environment which will allow you plenty of room for short and long-term growth
- Our client has a reputation of proving competitive salary and remuneration packages.
Interested? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.