Employment Associate (1-3 PQE): The Employment team is considered one of the leading teams in the country and globally. You will work on the most complex Employment matters within this talented team. You will work from start-ups to emerging multinationals and some of the biggest global brands - you will work with nearly half of the FTSE 350.
The Employment group advise across employment, incentives and pensions collaboratively with lawyers from around the world, including Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
This global firm is one of the largest law firms in the world, and truly handle the most important legal needs for the largest businesses. This Top 20 UK law firm are renowned for their innovative approach working with a ranger of Global 1000 and Fortune 500, 250 and a large percentage of FTSE 250 companies. They are at the forefront of a new and inclusive working environment, being one of the first firms to actively promote flexible working.
Spanning over 35+ countries over 6 continents, they are well positioned on the international stage. This firm has one of the largest amounts of ranked leaders in their field, providing true value and quality in the UK. They are considered one of the best firms in the world it has dominated the rankings receiving numerous accolades over the last 10 years. Although a leader across many fields, they are particularly strong across Finance & Projects, Banking & Corporate, IP and Technology, Litigation and Regulatory, Restructuring, Real Estate and Employment.
If you are looking to work within a leading global practice, this firm will provide all the support and exposure to the quality of work that will allow you to propel your legal career.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Employment Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The firms global employment practice advises clients worldwide on employment legislation, helping them meet their workforce objectives. The Employment group advise across employment, incentives and pensions collaboratively with lawyers from around the world, including Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. This Legal 500 and chambers ranked team have won numerous accolades over the last 10 years and widely considered to be one of the strongest Employment practices in the UK. The team undertake both contentious and non-contentious matters and are looking to grow within both of these teams.
You will be:
- You will assist on acquisitions, outsourcing, expansions or reductions-in-force, local and international employee relations, data privacy, local and cross border litigation and risk management.
- The caseload will be a mix of contentious, Advisory, non-contentious and Corporate Support.
- The clients you will be working with range from start ups to emerging multinationals and some of the biggest global brands - you will work with nearly half of the FTSE 350.
- You will work in a high-level client-facing role, working with existing clients and new clients.
- You will help manages junior and trainees
As an Senior in the department, you will work with the Senior Partners on complex matters. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and client interaction that will allow you to larger career prospects. This position can either be as a Senior or a Legal Director.
- You will be a Employment Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable Employment department.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Employment Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively