Real Estate Finance Lawyer, 2-6 Years’ PQE, North West, to £75K plus Benefits (WFH/FLEXI)
Searching for your next career move? QC Legal is pleased to announce that one of our major clients has asked for our help in their search for the very best minds in Real Estate Finance. Is this you and are you ready for your next big career move?
- You will be expected to act for commercial clients, including lenders, developers, borrowers, sponsors and hedge counterparties on a wide range of investment and development transactions.
- The team not only advises on all of the traditional real estate asset classes but also is known for its leading role in a number of the more recent alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, hotels and leisure, renewable energy and infrastructure.
- You will work with high profile clients, allowing you the opportunity to build your product knowledge and technical genius. You will be drafting and negotiating finance documentation, liaising with colleagues with real estate, construction or tax expertise offering real time and accurate business advice.
The Person – You?
- You will have up to 6 years’ experience in advising lenders, sponsors and borrowers on both domestic and international transactions in real estate finance and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in doing so.
- You will have strong technical, numeracy and negotiating skills and be able to demonstrate this.
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving a 2:1 at undergraduate level.
- You will have gained excellent relevant experience from a recognised real estate finance department in a major or medium sized firm.
- We’re especially interested in those looking to relocate from the City.
- Our client is a top 10 global law firm with years’ of exceptional service under their belt – you will be learning from the very best!
- Our client boasts a supportive and knowledgeable environment in which their lawyers are entirely immersed into their clients’ world, including WFH.
- Our client offers plenty of opportunities for short and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and package, to £75k plus benefits.
Ready to make the jump? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.