Brilliant and somewhat rare opportunity for a junior solicitor to make the move from private practice to in house with this well-known, international business.
The successful candidate is likely to have gained experience across a number of areas (including during their training contract) such as commercial, corporate, litigation and IP. This experience might have been from private practice or in house and the level of experience required is likely to be somewhere between NQ and 4PQE.
The work is varied and could include procurement contracts, general commercial contracts, purchasing and customer contracts, marketing / promotion agreements, finance, IP, regulatory / litigation and employment (including liaising with external lawyers).
The perfect balance of splitting the week between working from home and the Midlands UK Head office (probably 2 days in the office) is on offer.
You will work alongside an experienced General Counsel and can expect great exposure and quality, diverse work. Personality wise, this role would suit someone who is a diligent and enthusiastic self-starter.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in East Midlands Region
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in East Midlands Region
- Employment In-House 4-6 Years jobs in East Midlands Region
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in East Midlands Region
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 4-6 Years jobs in East Midlands Region