CLO / Securitisation (Snr Associate to Counsel / Partner Designate) – Cayman Islands
- Senior Associate / Counsel (8yrs PQE+) is sought by Cayman office of leading offshore law firm for its expanding strucutured finance practice. The opportunity offers genuine partnership potential and significant financial rewards.
- Candidates will have a strong a background in Collateral Loan Obligations (CLO’), asset-based lending transactions, fixed-income derivatives, repackagings, and other structured credit / structured finance products.
- The work on offer is interesting and varied and will also see the successful applicant get their hands on a variety of other banking and finance transactions including fund subscription financings, leveraged and acquisition financing and general secured lending.
- Bright, capable and motivated, you will have a strong academic pedigree and solid career history, likely hailing from a Magic/Silver Circle of equivalent international law firm. Confident in your technical ability and a strong communicator, you will be comfortable taking resppnsibility for multiple deals, managing your time effectivley and taking a real interest in practice development.
- An attractive tax free salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer plus relcoation package.
To learn more about this compelling opportunity and what a career in the Cayman Islands can offer you both inside and outside of the office, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to James O’Brien (email@example.com) or apply directly via this website.