Junior In House Counsel, Projects/Corporate, Cheshire, 5-8 Years' PQE
Are you ready for a move in house? QC Legal is working with this expert in UK property investment and development to find their next Junior Counsel. The company prides themselves on their unique investment model and their stellar track record for amazing results. We are looking for a Junior Counsel with an appetite to excel. You will have at least 5 years’ experience.
- You will be expected to support corporate M&A and project finance, in addition to, advising on construction, operational and asset management matter across the group’s portfolio.
- More specifically, your role will involve acquisition and disposal processes, development financing (and re-financing), advising on compliance, data protection and commercial service contracts.
- Working with a property investor in Manchester will grant you with the unique experience of working withing a city that has generated some of the strongest levels of growth in the UK.
- Our client is a giant in the property investment and development world, with 13,500+ UK and international properties under their belt.
- Our client provides a collaborative and genuine environment which offers ample room for short and long -term growth as an In-House Counsel.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package, to £80k plus benefits.
- We’re especially interested in those looking to relocate from the City.
Interested? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us.
Please contact Amelia Rose on + 44 7791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Junior In House Counsel, Projects/Corporate, Cheshire, 5-8 Years' PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly