Funds Lawyer, Vice President Level - Leading Global Asset Manager
Funds Lawyer, Vice President Level - Leading Global Asset Manager, Dublin
We are currently looking to identify a Vice President level lawyer for a leading Global Active Investment Manager, to be based in Dublin. Within EMEA, this Institution offer bespoke and pooled investment solutions through segregated accounts and pooled funds invested across Equity, Fixed Income, Private Credit and Real Assets.
Responsibilities of this role would include:
- Providing legal advice with respect to EU distribution, sales and marketing activity, inter alia, advising on passporting regimes, private placement, investment management agreements, distribution and intermediary agreements and the governance framework for oversight of distributors.
- Providing legal advice to support the establishment of new fund products and maintenance of existing fund products, domiciled in Ireland and the EU. In particular this role will focus on coverage of EU domiciled private funds / AIFs, and UCITS.
- Providing legal advice on the regulatory requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland with respect to Fund Management Companies and Investment Firms.
- Advising on the impact of new regulation to the business in Ireland and advising the business on structural changes and subsequent execution.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years’ + PQE gained in a leading Investment Management Practice and/or in-house.
- Experience in some (but not necessarily all) of the following areas is desirable:
- Commercial contracts with clients, distributors, intermediaries or other agents within the asset management sector, in particular knowledge of investment management agreements;
- Funds in general and fund governance (UCITS or Alternatives);
- Financial services regulation.
Apply for Funds Lawyer, Vice President Level - Leading Global Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly