Global software and technology services business seeking Legal Counsel in either Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Kazakhstan, or Serbia. A general commercial role with a focus on IT including, software licensing and support services, cloud services, and consulting and implementation services.
- Reporting to the General Counsel, Head of Legal, UK & Ireland.
- Acting as primary negotiator for commercial contracts.
- Assist and prepare transactional documentation and advise on commercial contract issues.
- Maintaining an appropriate level of internal compliance during transactions.
- Contributing to the success of the market unit and be a recognised business partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partner with account executives and sales managers to close transactions according to quarter end demands.
- Understand business’ pricing and licensing models, advise the sales teams on how to structure deals, and collate advice from different areas of the business.
- Create, implement or manage new processes that add to the efficiency of the legal team, region and global legal organization
We are looking for:
- You must be UK qualified solicitor or barrister or qualified to practice in Ireland or the USA
- 5-10 years’ experience of software licensing and contracting in the cloud
- Excellent working knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Must have excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- In depth knowledge of data privacy and GDPR
- Experience negotiating high value data processing agreements
- Articulate, commercially minded, enthusiastic, and someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and copes well under extreme pressure and deadlines
If you are interested in this Technology Lawyer position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 01539 446666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.