Financial Regulation Senior ASsociate, Leeds
Finance Regulatory Solicitor, Leeds
Global firm | heavily invested in financial services sector | looking for a regulatory solicitor with expertise in mortgage regulation | Leeds
The finance regulatory team of this major global player is the natural choice for FTSE 100 clients looking for technical excellence in this area. They are now looking to expand the finance regulatory team in Leeds with the hire of someone ideally with some experience in mortgage regulation matters.
More on the opportunity
- Market-leading team advising banks, building societies and other financial services clients
- Top-ranked for all aspects of banking and finance work
- Unstuffy but highly professional team
- Exceptional quality work across consumer and retail finance, including implementation of MIFID II, EMIR, Senior Persons Regime etc
- Also support transactional banking lawyers in the firm in relation to regulatory aspects of transactions
More about you
- Ideally you will be a mid level to senior financial regulatory solicitor, with at least 4 or 5 years' experience under your belt, and ideally with some knowledge or experience of mortgage regulation
- More general financial regulatory solicitors with a demonstrable interest in this are are also very welcome to apply, as this is a niche area with few players
- You will be an intelligent and focussed lawyer with an eye for the details in this fast-moving practice area
- Excellent top tier salary and benefits package
- Beautiful city centre offices a stone's throw from Leeds station
- A collaborative and professional working culture
- Family-friendly and flexible working policies
- A transparent career progression pathway
Want to find out more? Please get in touch for more details or apply by sending your current CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.