About the role
This award winning Construction team boast an impressive portfolio of clients including housing developers, educational institutions and contractors and consultants.
Workflows will include acting on matters from cradle to grave including:
- Advising developers, employers, subcontractors, housing associations and consultants on contract formation, construction and procurement strategies and development;
- Drafting and negotiating JCT/NEC3 contracts;
- Providing procurement advice;
- Advising on asset management and maintenance contracts
The team have an outstanding reputation and give the Construction Solicitor the opportunity to be exposed to high quality work and leading individuals in their field.
About the person
- The Construction Solicitor will be a UK qualified Solicitor with ideally a minimum of 4 years' experience gained at a well-respected City or National firm;
- You will have a good technical understanding of non-contentious construction law;and
- Experience of EU procurement is desirable.
The Construction Solicitor's desired skills include:
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Effective drafting skills;
- Sharp attention to detail;
- Proficient technical expertise; and
- Commercial acumen.
About the firm
This firm has an exceptional reputation in the West Midlands market for its exceptional quality work, precedent database and supportive team. A clear career framework is in place to ensure progression. A route to Partnership can be outlined from the outset.
For more information about this role Construction Solicitor role or similar roles in the market please get in touch with me on 0121 260 2562 or email@example.com