We are excited to be working with this Media Company, who specialise in large scale sporting events!
They are looking for a NQ-1 year qualified solicitor to join their team.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts, service agreements as well as other necessary legal documentation.
- Managing and minimising claims again the business in relations to any dispute or litigation.
- Supporting the GC in DPO role, assisting with GDPR, information security and compliance.
- Helping the business to understand changes to compliance, regulations and other risks.
- Supporting with Company Secretarial work.
- General legal support.
- NQ-1 year PQE
- Solid general commercial experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Data Protection and Information Security.
- Previous experience performing Company Secretarial duties advantageous.
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in Media / Sports essential.
- Keen to learn and gain exposure to a broad variety of legal work.
- Can-do attitude!
This really is a lovely opportunity for an ambitious commercial solicitor looking for a varied role in the exciting world of Sports and Media!
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please kindly send your latest CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.