- Experience Level
- Mid Level
Kennedys is looking for a Senior Associate to join our busy healthcare and life Sciences' team in our Dublin office. The successful candidate will work in a fast paced environment in the clinical negligence, healthcare, regulatory and life sciences' team. We will also consider candidates that wish to work part time (4 days per week) and will also consider candidates who would like to relocate to Dublin.
Kennedys' healthcare team advise clinicians, hospitals, allied healthcare professionals and their insurers on both contentious and non-contentious healthcare legal issues, including, but not limited to medical malpractice litigation, handling a large volume of sensitive and high profile cases, inquests, health law advice and regulatory matters.
Kennedys' life sciences' team advise pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and their insurers on high profile, multi-jurisdiction litigation.
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Contentious and non-contentious healthcare legal issues and medical product liability claims.
- 5+ years' Irish Qualified Solicitor and / or England & Wales, with relevant experience*
- A high level of litigation experience in healthcare matters is essential
- Life sciences' experience preferred, but not essential
- Proactive skills in business development.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
As soon as you join Kennedys you’ll be given opportunity to build your own personal client relationships, and we encourage you to do so. We value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our warm, friendly, human approach. We place emphasis on offering a transparent career path. Our partner and senior associate promotion process and criteria are clearly communicated throughout the firm. We are proud that many of our partners, including our Senior Partner, began their life in law as trainees with us.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.