Health & Safety/ Trading Law Associate, 3-6 Years' PQE, Leeds, to £75K plus benefits
We will also consider Manchester or Birmingham.
QC Legal has been exclusively instructed by one of our key clients to help them grow their multi award winning Health & Safety and Regulatory team. Are you looking to step up to this market leading Chambers and Legal 500 ranked #1 practice?
Key qualities we’re looking for:
- Fire safety and trading law experience, to include Food Safety, Labelling and Novel Foods (to include allergens).
- Experience in Health & Safety is a must!
- Experience acting for major corporates across both advisory and contentious, including fatalities at work.
- Advising clients on prosecutions from beginning to end brought by the police, Office of Rail and Road, HSE, CPUTR (2008), etc.
Attributes we’re looking for:
- Technically strong.
- Work hard play hard ethos.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the sector and for the law.
- Someone who is genuinely looking to make a difference to the client journey.
- A confident and dynamic individual, able to function at high levels within a well-knit and well managed team.
- Superlative academics.
Is this you?
If so, please call me on 07791 345 944 or email me, Amelia Rose on firstname.lastname@example.org
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Health & Safety/ Trading Law Associate, 3-6 Years' PQE, Leeds, to £75K plus benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly