NQ -3 PQE - Public Regulatory Solicitor - Leading Legal 500 City Firm
Our client is a leading Chambers and Legal 500 ranked practice, who is seeking a Senior Public Regulatory Solicitor to join their well-established team.
Your Role Will Include
- Advising on a range of complex issues including regulatory matters involving numerous regulatory regime and inter-disciplinary cases.
- The right candidate will be expected to work with senior members of the team on a variety of cases.
- You will advise an interesting mix of clients, including public and private sector bodies, charities, social enterprises and individuals.
- The team advises across equality duties, human rights, safeguarding, public procurement, public sector audits, inquiries, inquests, fitness to practice and professional discipline.
- The team act for a diverse array of regulators and public bodies on the interpretation and implementation of public law obligations and resisting potential challenges, including judicial reviews.
- NQ to 3 PQE solicitor with relevant experience in Public Regulatory law for a private practice, regulatory body, charity or government department.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong interest in this area of law.
- A desire to undertake business development duties.
The firm would consider candidates at NQ level up to 3 years PQE.
Contact Terry Withers at The SJP for a confidential conversation
email@example.com or 077 0254 2966
More searches like this
- Human Rights Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector/Local Authority Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Other Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)