Senior Commercial Solicitor - 5 PQE+, Hertfordshire
New! - our client is a leading top-tier regional firm with an impressive commercial team which is looking to appoint an experienced individual, with a minimum of 5 PQE, to advise on all aspects of commercial work across multiple sectors such as drafting, advising on and reviewing commercial contracts, including franchise agreements, supply terms, distribution, agency, e-commerce and SaaS agreements.
This is a stand alone commercial role supported by other practice areas including: corporate, employment, and litigation. The commercial team also has a dedicated trainee so some prior management / supervision experience is preferred.
Typical clients can range from: Entrepreneurs to medium-sized enterprises and large national corporations.
We are seeking an individual with the following experience:
- A minimum of 6 years PQE with a high level of commercial technical knowledge across different sectors.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and a genuine enthusiasm to focus on commercial contracts work.
- Creative problem-solving ability, commercial insight working as an extension of the client’s business to provide commercial, practical advice with their business needs and objectives in mind.
- A client-centred focus, taking responsibility for service levels and proactively maximising and improving client relationships.
- A can-do, motivated and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are considering a new challenge and would like a unique opportunity to grow, and eventually lead, a commercial team, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
An attractive financial package is on offer + benefits.
Apply for the role via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org