Litigation Partner - Hertfordshire
New! - our client is a leading top-tier regional firm with an impressive commercial disputes team comprised of 10 individuals (inc. partners) who are frequently instructed on a broad range of litigation matters including: insolvency; contractual claims, commercial/financial litigation, across a diverse mix of sectors. Due to continual growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an established partner to join their Hertfordshire team and advise a wide array of clients in the early stages of a potential dispute through to representing in dispute resolution processes whether through the High Court, Arbitral and other tribunals, mediation, and other ADR processes.
This role can either focus on a niche specialism or encompass a broad range of commercial disputes dependent on preference. The disputes team regularly represent multi-national corporations with multi-million-pound turnovers, owner-managed businesses, celebrities and high net worth individuals.
The team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will need to bring extensive experience and be able to demonstrate a proven record of case management at the highest-level.
You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are collegiate and committed to delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
We are seeking:
- A partner or a senior lawyer at a London or equivalent firm.
- Good level of technical knowledge. Specialism in any of the above work types would be advantageous but not essential. We have a small property litigation and contentious trusts and probate offering but a suitable applicant need not have experience in these areas.
- A proven track record in establishing and developing client relationships and winning new clients, introducing new and referral business both to the team and the wider firm.
- A strong profile within the insolvency or finance (banking, private equity) community with strong networking relationship building skills.
- Ideally have an existing client network/base and a strong set of existing contacts.
- A client-centred focus at all times taking responsibility for the level of service and taking proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships.
- A positive, and motivated attitude with a reputation for team building and developing relationships across all practice areas.
- Creative problem-solving ability and tenacity when it comes to meeting client objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of and enthusiasm for team management and developing individuals to reach their full potential.
A highly generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
Apply for Litigation Partner - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring In-House Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Arbitration In-House Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Civil Litigation In-House Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Commercial Litigation In-House Partner jobs in Northamptonshire