Residential Property Solicitor - Guildford, Surrey
New! - our client, a highly respected national firm are seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor (NQ+) or ILEX Conveyancer to join their growing team based in Surrey. The successful individual will focus on a broad range of residential sales and purchases with some exposure to high-net worth transactions working within a collegiate and dynamic environment. The ideal individual will have completed at least one seat within residential property and preferably have additional previous experience as a residential property paralegal.
The ideal individual will be able to exhibit an interest in marketing and business development as this role offers scope to be involved with key business development initiatives.
The successful candidate will be expected to advise clients on all aspects of the buying, selling and re-mortgage process, including legal issues, finances and contracts and as more particularly described below.
- Handling files both freehold and leasehold from initial instruction through to completion having ensured that all enquiries have been dealt with, title issues have been accurately resolved, all searches carried out and checked and mortgage conditions satisfied
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal depts and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and ensuring post-completion is concluded accurately
- Using case management systems on a day-to-day basis
- Handle client billing and ensure all billing is accurate and timely
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with leasehold and freehold conveyancing
- Able to work under pressure maintaining attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive with commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and a true team ethos
- Newly Qualified Solicitor - 3 PQE
- Experience in residential conveyancing is essential.
As a highly regarded property practice, our client seeks to invest in its people and build long term careers for its employees. The firm offers a dynamic, rewarding and invigorating culture.
An attractive financial package + benefits are on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor - Guildford, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly