Our client is an innovative firm, who are tier 1 for entertainment and media. They have an enviable list of clients and are looking to solidify their dominance in the media and entertainment space by adding a talented music associate.
It's essential that you have at least 2 years PQE within the music industry, either for a private practice or in-house. Your responsibilities will include;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to music.
- Working with high profile artists and organisations and have a desire to bring new clients on.
- Implement principles of contract law and copyright.
· 2 years PQE with relevant background in music law.
· The ability to work as part of a team and work independently.
· A desire to provide a high level of client care.
To apply for this exciting and rare opportunity to join an industry leading team, contact Terry Withers at The SJP on 07702 542 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Music Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly