Associate Director, Legal | Pharmaceuticals Client | 9/12 month contract
Our client is a US headquartered biopharmaceuticals company, who are seeking a Senior Legal Consultant to join their Global team. The business is going through a particularly busy period, and they’re looking to hire due to increased client needs across Europe, Canada and Australia. Whilst they are looking to have somebody join the business for 9/12 months, the role may have longer term potential.
This position will provide legal and compliance advice to a specific therapeutic area. You will be involved in a variety of work including:
- Marketing and advertising matters;
- Providing advice on anti-bribery and related regulations;
- Supporting internal teams including Medical Affairs, Public Affairs, Government Affairs, Clinical Research, Sales, Marketing, Intellectual Property, etc.;
- Providing legal support on promotional activities, corporate business plans, research activities, etc.;
- Collaborating with other internal legal functions such as Competition, Litigation and Investigations.
- Have top-tier law firm training;
- Have 7+ PQE;
- Previous experience in a healthcare or pharmaceuticals company;
- Experience leading and contributing on domestic and global complex projects;
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory framework governing medicines and the pharmaceutical industry in Europe.