Construction Lawyer - Remote - 5+ PQE
An impressive client of ours is looking to work with a mid to senior level Non-Contentious Construction Lawyers on an ad-hoc, remote, consultancy basis.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a full range of non-contentious construction matters and have gained their experience from leading International or City law Firms - ideally US, Magic Circle or Silver Circle.
Candidates should be accustomed to working at the level of a Senior Associate or above, without supervision.
This opportunity will be well suited to lawyers who work on a consultancy and/or contract basis and have the capacity to accept further work alongside this on a project-by-project basis.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE.
- Exceptional non-contentious construction experience.
- Experience obtained in International or City law firms.
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, and outstanding technical ability.
- The willingness and capacity to work on a non-exclusive, ad hoc, consultancy basis.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com