4 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
A leading Law firm is seeking a Risk Lawyer for it's Risk and Compliance team.
The Risk and Compliance team provide support to the firm's Senior Management and to the wider business, to ensure that the firm develops and maintains the very highest standards of professional conduct, optimally manages risk and ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The role will also lead in promoting and embedding best practice in these areas throughout the firm's global network alongside the other in-house lawyers.
Your responsibilities will be inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Assisting in the promotion and development of a risk management culture across the firm.
- Developing and promoting internal risk management policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and encouraging compliance with statutory and regulatory rules and best practice.
- Researching and providing guidance on the professional conduct and ethical obligations of lawyers.
- Working with fee-earners and business service departments to help them understand and mitigate risk.
- Assisting with the regular review and updating of the firm's policies and procedures, risk registers, breach registers, compliance plans, engagement letters and another documentation and records
- Helping to design and deliver effective training and awareness programmes and materials for lawyers and other staff.
To be successful;
- You must be a qualified lawyer with previous relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good work ethic
- A desire to develop risk management awareness through new initiatives.
Apply for Risk lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly