Finance Lawyer, Remote - 5+ PQE
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
We are working with a leading global law firm who are looking to engage with a project and/or asset finance lawyer for a contract of 5 months. The contract is to start ASAP, can be undertaken remotely from the UK, and is subject to further extension.
Candidates should have a strong loans background and be familiar with facility agreements. Any exposure to IBOR and repapering issues would also be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite.
Due to the contract starting imminently, candidates are likely to be available immediately or at short notice
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or other commonwealth jurisdictions, such as Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, for instance).
- 5+ PQE.
- Strong experience in Project Finance and/or Asset Finance.
- Strong loans experience and a familiarity with facility agreements.
- Experience gained from other International or City Firms, or leading Regional practices.
- Exposure to IBOR and repapering issues will be of notable interest, although not essential.
- The ability to start a new project immediately or at short notice.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com
Apply for Finance Lawyer, Remote - 5+ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly