Company Commercial Solicitor - 5 PQE+, Hertfordshire
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Company Commercial Solicitor to join a leading regional firm based in Hertfordshire. This is a dynamic and forward thinking business who are interested in speaking with commercially minded solicitors looking for a step-up. Due to growth, we are now seeking a Senior Solicitor between 5-8 PQE who can demonstrate a good academic record.
The ideal individual will be confident, and competent, advising across a broad range of company and commercial matters including the following areas:
- Private share transactions;
- Asset purchase;
- Distribution / Sale of goods / Franchise
- Private Company - Shareholder Agreements
- Security Documents
- Inter-company agreements for the provision of services
You should have a positive and creative approach to client relations and business development and will be comfortable networking, presenting seminars and writing articles.
The role involves general commercial work as well as corporate/M&A deals. The team boasts an enviable client base, working for a range of clients of different sizes and sectors. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a close knit, supportive team, and to learn from the very best.
The successful candidate will have general experience of both corporate and commercial work, in private practice (or exceptional in-house experience). You will need strong training/experience from a boutique or medium-sized firm. The ability to cope in a fast-paced and pressured environment, whilst maintaining a calm façade for clients, is vital, together with strong drafting skills.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact; email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Corporate Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Corporate Insurance Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire